usual suspects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

usual suspects

Forum for Petrol Heads

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japspeed Zorst

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith
Not Posting fast enough to have a worthy name
Not Posting fast enough to have a worthy name

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Japspeed Zorst Empty
PostSubject: Japspeed Zorst   Japspeed Zorst Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:27 am

R.I.P 5Zigen backbox Sad

Thanks to Paul my shiny Japspeed catback is here already - super fast delivery and excellent value (£295 delivered - Zigen equivalent was well over a grand) Smile

All parts are mirror polished (including the baffle insert !) and looks well made.

Still worried its gonna be too loud No

Being fitted this wednesday and we will probably go to the Porsche day at Combe on 8th March to get it tested - fingers crossed !

Shall we run a sweep stake to say what the new figure will be (old set up was 92dB at Combe 2 weeks ago) ?

K
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Billy Bob

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Japspeed Zorst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Zorst   Japspeed Zorst Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Stop spamming the tecnhical forum with boring Supra-related woes, it's not interesting enough. Look, if I was as bored as am from reading this I might even give Anthony a ring...
Back to top Go down
Jane
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
Jane

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Japspeed Zorst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Zorst   Japspeed Zorst Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Fitted and all performing/sounding good.

Have decided not to go upto Combe this weekend - both full of cold and feeling grotty.

Have ordered a decibel meter from Maplin - and yes we will be keeping it.

So feel free if you want to borrow it - it will cost you a pint and you have declare that Toyotas are the best cars on the planet and all Nissans are made from knob cheese - guess it'll only be testing Toyotas albino

K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Japspeed Zorst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Zorst   Japspeed Zorst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japspeed Zorst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
usual suspects :: Your first category :: Technical-
Jump to: