usual suspects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

usual suspects

Forum for Petrol Heads

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BILLY BOB MODDING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet Slag
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-12-12

BILLY BOB MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: BILLY BOB MODDING!   BILLY BOB MODDING! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:46 am

I havent asked you but is there anyting you need a hand with for your car? Are there any parts we can help source for you? Are you using Middlehurst? i have and they are great but charge an arm and a leg and a kidney! just asking as i could enquire with Rising Sun (where my car is) as i think they owe me for the time its taken to do the work on my car and they are a lot cheaper than a main nissan dealer...if not a little sssllllloooooowwwww!

flower
Back to top Go down
K9ng
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
K9ng

Number of posts : 138

BILLY BOB MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BILLY BOB MODDING!   BILLY BOB MODDING! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:29 am

Yes James if you need a hand just shout.
I'm sure we can source a diff from someones car
maybe just nick one from an R33 at Japfest, Job Done Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://usualsuspects.forumotion.com
Billy Bob
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Billy Bob

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-15

BILLY BOB MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BILLY BOB MODDING!   BILLY BOB MODDING! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:42 am

Haha, thanks guys I love you

The Billy Bob mobile has been ignored recently while I let my bank balance recover - I have some spare funds now and will have more at the end of the month.

If you can ask the guys at Rising Sun if they can source any of these bits, it would be VERY welcome!

For starters I'm after a diff (new or good 2nd hand), 2 rear wheel bearings, and very possibly two new air flow sensors (unless it's actually 2 new lambda sensors, or something completely different).

I was wondering recently whether or not a V-spec diff would fit - what do you reckon? If it did and there was a good 2nd hand one on offer somewhere then it could save a lot of cash.
Back to top Go down
Jet Slag
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit

Number of posts : 102

BILLY BOB MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BILLY BOB MODDING!   BILLY BOB MODDING! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:09 pm

As im aware the diffs are all interchangable. The only difference between a normal GTR diff and a V-spec diff is that the casing on the V-spec diff has cooling blades on it. there's a bit of useless knowledge!.

I'll have a look at sourcing some bits for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BILLY BOB MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BILLY BOB MODDING!   BILLY BOB MODDING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BILLY BOB MODDING!
Page 1 of 1