usual suspects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

usual suspects

Forum for Petrol Heads

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy Elliot trackday

Go down 
+2
Jet Slag
Keith
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
Jane

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:06 am

No spins - not even a little trip onto the grass for old LMM - there must have been far too much grip out there Laughing

Cracking weekend - yet again - despite the cold - thanks everyone cheers drunken

There are a couple of bits of video which I'll stick on YT at the weekend - although no footage of you Paul for some reason albino

J
Back to top Go down
K9ng
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
K9ng

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:59 am

Yes great weekend as per usual Very Happy
No vids, bloody Billy Elliot couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery!!
Pics pics pics, No Pressure Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://usualsuspects.forumotion.com
Jane
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:52 am

K9ng wrote:
Yes great weekend as per usual Very Happy
No vids, bloody Billy Elliot couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery!!
Pics pics pics, No Pressure Laughing

LOL - pics will be up at the weekend - visiting my parents on Friday night specially Smile
Back to top Go down
K9ng
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
K9ng

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:23 am

I love you Thanks Superstar I love you
Back to top Go down
Jane
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:43 am

Pro pics are up on www.edpphoto.com
Back to top Go down
K9ng
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
K9ng

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:52 am

Cheers me lurvely flower
Back to top Go down
Jane
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Here's a couple of mine Smile

Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 257228934_ijybp-M

Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 257229156_25a8c-M

J
Back to top Go down
K9ng
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
K9ng

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:08 am

Camera is good, like the fast moving wheels.
And that guy in the Supra looks cool afro
Back to top Go down
K9ng
I talk far too much shit
I talk far too much shit
K9ng

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:44 am

He is one of the reply's I got from Bitchy Elliot after I e-mailed her regarding lost track-time!

Paul,

I only spoke to one person on the day in regards to a missed session. That person was a gentleman at lunch time just before I did the raffle, so 12.20 ish.
I remember saying ''sorry'' to that gentleman and explaining I had made a mistake with the timetable and giving him a new copy. I did also say that he can make up any lost time during the open pit lane sessions and he was fine with this.
If this was you then if you actually were not fine with this all you had to do was say. There's not much I can do about it after the event.

As you can imagine I was busy on the day but I never said this to anyone as an excuse not to help them out and I dealt with everyone that asked a question to me. I know this for a fact as I never actually got a chance to even go to the toilet before midday!!
We did have 5 places available in the morning but these went very quickly, so if you turned up after they had gone and asked if there was a chance to swap groups, I would of said no as there was no room for movement. I may have said the day was busy but not that I was busy.

I'm sure there were other people who missed a session but none of them have chosen to make a complaint about it.

I didn't assume you would have time to get fuel based on the fact that there is a petrol station outside the circuit. I know where the nearest petrol stations are and there are 4 before you have to go to Chippenham town centre. It's not the organisers job to go and check all petrol stations to find out if they are selling the fuel their customers use and I can not possibly know what each car uses. Its your responsibility to fuel your car. It was brought to my attention in the briefing that Super un leaded was not available at the one outside and the Texaco down the road. The track manager and their staff plus people who knew where to get super unleaded from were happy to tell anyone who asked during the day where the nearest super unleaded petrol station was -all you had to do was ask.

I actually work for Easytrack, Book a Track, MSV, Autotrack, Lotus On Track and many more track day companies and believe me they do not all run without a hitch.

We could be going backwards and forwards with this matter. If all you want is an apology then I am very sorry that you missed 15 mins of your track time and I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

I hope this ends the matter as you have actually put a damper on what was a successful and enjoyable day.

Thanks

Katie Elliott
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Billy Bob

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Biyatch!!!!!!!!!

How condescending is that reply?

"Bitchy Elliot" indeed - you just about summed up my feelings there! Hnnm, maybe one to avoid next year.
Back to top Go down
Billy Bob
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Billy Bob

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:10 pm

......ah, yeah, but don't quote me on that. "James, we're doing a track day, you fancy joining us......oh, but I should point out, it's that infamous Billy Elliot thing" and my reply having completely forgotten about this would be "oooh! Cars going round in circles, count me in!" I'm curiously unpredictable that way Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Elliot trackday   Billy Elliot trackday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Elliot trackday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2